BettyRae Vintage was blessed by the presence of the fabulous Jessica Cangiano, founder of vintage fashion and lifestyle blog Chronically Vintage, for an interview discussing her life, work and hopes for the future. This beautiful blog perfectly captures every element of life through the mid-twentieth century and throws us into a vintage wardrobe you're bound to be envious of!
1. For those who don’t know, what is your blog about, how long has it been up and running and what inspired you to start?
Etsy vintage shop that I opened this year in May.
4. Influenced by the mid-twentieth century, what is it about this era that inspires you so much?
5. What is your favourite vintage hairstyle/outfit you’ve had and why?
6. Can you name a few of your favourite vintage shops and spots and why you love them?
7. What message do you hope to give out through your writing and blog to readers and followers?
8.Have you any upcoming events/plans? What are your hopes for the future?
Check out Jessica's blog here: http://www.chronicallyvintage.com
Interviewed and written by Elly Jupp